Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

FreeStuffFinder Review - Most Unethical Blogger Ever, Spammy, Not Legit

FreeStuffFinder Review - Most Unethical Blogger Ever, Spammy, Not Legit
FreeStuffFinder.com is a freebie/deal blog that has been around several years. We followed FreeStuffFinder over the course of 3 years and we did see several issues with the blog & unethical blogging.

PROS:
  • Updated everyday with lots of deals.
  • Deals are usually straight to the point.
CONS:
Unfortunately, there are a lots of problems that do need to be addressed.
  • FreeStuffFinder is LOADED with advertisements, which slows down the site a ton and makes it hard to browse.
  • FreeStuffFinder copies several other deal and freebie blogs. However, NO credit is ever given. That is VERY unethical. Credit should be given where it is due.
  • Tina, the site owner of FreeStuffFinder is extremely cocky and is known to BLOCK followers and even bloggers from her Instagram pages for no reason. When questioned about this, she denies blocking the followers and bloggers and will not unblock them. During an e-mail conversation we gained access to from a reader, she mentioned she was 'too good for other bloggers'. We believe this is because she feels threatened by competition from even ordinary people.
  • We spoke with 3 of her previous employees who once worked for FreeStuffFinder. They all told us that she paid VERY poorly and actively PUSHED them to take deal posts from other blogs and not credit them back.
  • 'Freebie' posts are misleading. She uses a lot of referral links and tricks you into signing up for the freebies that are not legit. She gets paid big time on these and your information gets sold to spammy companies.
  • Tina from FreeStuffFinder once got a Target employee fired (who followed her on Instagram) once she found out that the follower could no longer give her early access to Target weekly ads. She called the Target she worked at and told them that she was taking the ads, getting her fired.
  • Check out her Periscope & YouTube Channel - you'll see that she is more into talking about herself than the deals she is supposed to be helping you out with. Is it maybe because she doesn't know about the deals since they didn't originate from her? 
  • Speaking of Instagram, Tina buys roughly 80% off her followers. Also on Facebook too. The HUGE amounts of followers she has is just a lie. Don't believe what you see.
BOTTOM LINE: We highly recommend you stay away from FreeStuffFinder. You can find these exact deals and freebies on other blogs, but without the spam. Consider the fact that Tina is a very unethical blogger, you probably shouldn't support a blogger who thinks she is higher than everyone else and steals content without ever linking back to the original source.

10 comments:

MacGuru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MacGuru said...

Thank you for publishing this. I'm so glad I found it. You nailed it right on the head! I have seen firsthand how Tina has stolen deals from other hard-working bloggers. It's unfortunate that she does not credit any of them. I've also heard that she treats her employees very badly - which is unfortunate because those are the people who actually work hard to create content for her spammy website!

Eliza said...

This is awesome. Great review. FSF is VERY unethical and I am glad you posted this for others to see the truth. She is the shadiest blogger of all time. She literally copies deals from other sites and then publishes them to an 'earlier' time to make it seem like she found the deal first....LOL WOW!!! I KNOW this is true because I have talked to people who worked for her. And I used to follow her on IG and I completely agree, her fans are mostly purchased. She just wants the bigger number to act like she is so popular.

I also heard that she treats her employees badly from a friend who used to work for her. Oh and that Target thing you mentioned is 100% accurate...she did get her fired from Target PURPOSELY. Absolutely unbelievable.

Dana said...

This bastard just banned me on her Instagram for asking her if she could post a little bit less so I can get notifications on my phone.. it was a simple question. I simply wanted to turn on my notifications for her posts but didn't want my phone to constantly go off with her non-stop posts. She didn't even reply to me... she simply banned me. Banned me for a question.

Honestly, screw her. Tina thinks she is SO MUCH BETTER than everybody. Thank god I saw this review and the comments above me, know I know how absolutely fake she is. What a conceited loser. I'll take my page views to other bloggers. Anyone else considering visiting Free Stuff Finder please RECONSIDER and do not support this jerk.

Samantha said...

One of the rudest bloggers ever - great review. And you are right about the Periscope. I tuned in once just to see what her Periscopes were about and I could tell she was so incredibly fake. Oh and I can pretty much confirm she buys her IG followers. She jumped 4K in less than 24 hours.....that is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Horrible spammy website

Anonymous said...

Tina is a fu**ing asshole. For the love of god, please stay away from this website if you are a reader of dumb blog. Tina, I hope you read this and realize how many enemies you've created all because you feel the need to BAN people from your page for asking simple questions. Oh, and without a doubt we all know you bought your Instagram followers.

Tina sucks said...

Big applause to whenever posted this. Thank you I hope it leads to everyone seeing the real Tina and boycotting her site

Kristy K said...

Free Stuff Finder should be banned from the internet. Tina - if you are reading this, you really need to find a way to become a better person.

Jipsi said...

Glad I read this. I won't be using this place at all.

Post a Comment